Fruit, together with vegetables, is the most effective anticarcinogenic food. Certain rigorously conducted scientific studies conducted throughout the world have shown that abundant fruit consumption prevents most of the cancers that affects humans.
- Citrus, such as lemons, oranges and grape fruit: Their anticarcinogenic capacity is due to the combined effect of vitamin C, flavonoids, limonoids and pectin
- Plums and apples: these protect against colon cancer.
- Pineapples: Prevent stomach cancer.
- Grapes: The resveratrol they contain, particularly in the skin, is anticarcinogenic
- Blackberries and other aggregate fruits such as strawberries, blue berries, and currants are rich in anthocyanins, powerful antioxidants that neutralize the carcinogenic effect of free radicals
- Kiwi , guavas and acerolas because of their high vitamin C content.