1 cup boiled brown Beans
2 cups Minced Meat
1/2 cup sweet Corn
1/4 cup Green Bell Pepper
1/4 cup Red Bell Pepper
1/4 cup green Peas
1 cup Coconut cream
1 medium size Onion, chopped
1 clove minced Garlic
1/2 teaspoon minced Ginger
Yellow Cameroun pepper or Scotch Bonnet Pepper to taste
2 cooking spoons Vegetable Oil
Seasoning cube to taste
Salt to taste
1/2 cup fried ripe plantain
- Boil the beans till soft but not mushy and set aside.
- Season minced meat with seasoning cube, garlic, ginger, pepper and salt and allow to marinade for about 15 minutes.
- Heat the oil fry the onion, add the minced meat and stir fry ensuring that you separate the meat chunks whilst frying. Reduce heat add a little water cover the pan and cook meat till water dry pies up.
- When meat is cooked, add the beans, peas, sweet corn and peppers and stir fry. Taste and correct seasoning and hot peppers.
- Add the coconut milk and cook for about 2-3 minutes.
- Lastly, add the fried plantain stir into the dish. There you have your Stir Fried Beans & Minced Meat in Coconut cream.